Numerology has been the essential branch that runs parallel with astrology based on Mathematics and numbers.
There are certain ways to predict gemstones using a birth chart and planetary positions, this science of determining the Dasha and gemstone recommendation as an astrological prescription comes under Vedic astrology whereas for the same purpose when numbers and certain mathematics that is Numerology.
Numerology trusts gemstones transmit constructive energies and assimilate pessimistic ones and the gemstone which would suit a man. Numerology believes that gemstones can help a person to remove all the negativities around him and can help him to bring positivity, fortunes and good vibrations.
Gemstones should be worn in such a manner that they should be in contact with skin henceforth either with ring, pendant or bracelet.
They affect mind, body, well-being and the general state of mind. Even the subtle vibrations of the gemstone balance the Chi energy flowing through Chakras and subtle body, hence improves concentration, helps to overcome problems in marriage relationships, fosters compatibility with your partner may it be personal or professional and thus helps to achieve a stability and happiness in life. The apt gemstone can attract money and could boost financial gains and work on your destiny patterns. Each stone discharges energies and vibrations in a state of harmony with your body and each stone has an extraordinary substance structure which works on your system.
The apt gemstone can attract money and could boost financial gains and work on your destiny patterns. Each stone discharges energies and vibrations in a state of harmony with your body and each stone has an extraordinary substance structure which works on your system.
Before selecting the right gemstone things to keep in mind
- Have you been advised by the astrologer for a particular gemstone? Don’t simply rely on the computer-generated tool as they often don’t describe the bad effects of Rahu and Ketu. They simply will recommend you the gemstones like – Emerald, Ruby, Neelam and Pukhraj all the times for Mercury, Sun, Saturn, and Jupiter respectively. However, the placement of Rahu and Ketu also has significance in Lagna dasha.
- The gemstones should be worn in such a way that they should be in contact with the skin.
- The gemstone should be devoid of cracks, fissures, and black spot and should be certified for their authenticity.
- When recommended with a healing stone, one should place it beside or under the pillow to let the vibrations change the aura of body and environment.
- If substitute gemstones are used in place of the main gemstone with should be the secondary nearest substitute stone for maximum benefit and effect.
Depending upon the date of birth their gemstones are decided as the best lucky gemstone. Here the chart below that describes the right gemstone depending upon the date of birth and planet.
- If you are born on 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th of any month, you are ruled by planet Sun which makes Ruby your lucky stone. If ruby is not available, you can wear its substitute red tourmaline. Wear this on a Sunday, preferably in gold or copper. It increases your luck, improves health and gives success in your efforts.
- If you are born on 2nd, 11th, 20th, 29th of any month, you are ruled by planet Moon and pearl is your lucky stone. If you can’t wear pearl, you can go for its substitute white sapphire or clear quartz stone. Wear this on a Monday in silver while praying to the Moon.
- If you are born on 3rd, 12th, 21st, 30th of any month, you are ruled by planet Jupiter which makes yellow sapphire your lucky stone. If you are not available with yellow sapphire, you can wear a golden/ lemon citrine stone as its substitute. Wear this in gold on a Thursday.
- If you are born on 4th, 13th, 22nd, 31st of any month, you are ruled by Rahu which makes Hessonite (Gomed) your lucky gemstone. If you are not available with Hessonite, you can wear Orange Zircon as its substitute gemstone. For Good Results, Wearing Hessonite on Saturday morning in Shukla Paksha days.
- If you are born on 5th, 14th, 23rd of any month, you are ruled by planet Mercury which makes emerald and diamonds your lucky stones. The other option is green onyx. Wear this on a Wednesday. Both gold and silver are good for number 5.
- If you are born on 6th, 15th, 24th of any month, you are ruled by planet Venus which makes diamond and zircon your lucky stones. You can also wear green aquamarine. Wear this on a Friday in gold.
- If you are born on 7th, 16th, 25th of any month, you are ruled by the planet Ketu which makes cat’s eye your lucky stone. You can also wear moonstone cat’s eye. Wear it in silver on a Thursday.
- If you are born on 8th, 17th, 26th of any month, you are ruled by the planet Saturn, and your lucky stone is blue sapphire. If you can’t wear a blue sapphire, you can wear blue aquamarine or lapis lazuli. Wear this on a Saturday in silver while praying to the Shani lord. Number 8s can also wear all the 9 gems (Navratna) in one ornament.