Who Should Wear Yellow Sapphire Gemstone
21 Dec 2016
The Yellow Sapphire which is also known as Pukhraj / Pushparaj / Pushyaragam etc is a light to the deep light yellow color precious gemstone. According to the astronomical studies, Jupiter (Guru or Brihaspati) is the largest planet in our Solar system and it emits yellow color rays. Hence, Yellow Sapphire is associated with the planet Jupiter.
Jupiter being the Lagna-lord (Lord of Ascendant) for Sagittarius (Dhanu) & Pisces (Meen) signs, Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) becomes the birthstone for people born in these two signs.
The most important benefits of wearing Yellow Sapphire are:
- It can help improve the wearer's relationship with father, elders & Guru (teacher).
- It can help bring wealth, knowledge, abundance & success in the wearer's life.
- If worn by a person (especially women) who have been experiencing difficulties in getting married, Yellow Sapphire helps to remove the obstacles and ensures a best of the match.
- Medically, Yellow Sapphire is believed to have powers to heal the problems or diseases related to Stomach, Liver, and Pancreas.
- It is also believed to be a good remedy for childless couples by improving the woman's ability to conceive.
Apart from Sagittarius & Pisces, Yellow Sapphire is auspicious for the people born in the Lagna or Ascendant of - Aries (Mesh), Cancer (Karka), Leo (Simha) & Scorpio (Vrishchika) as the planets ruling these Lagnas are friendly and benefic to Jupiter and would surely affect the wearer with positivity and success.
All other Ascendants must get their Kundli/horoscope analyzed by a professional astrologer before wearing a Yellow Sapphire.
Read our another top blog for related to astrology.